Pages

Friday 29 June 2012

Reflection






Term Two Reflection

Reading:

This term for reading I have learnt to show my learning

in a different way and searching for clues or find it in the book.

I have done well in reading because I show that I can do well

in my working and answering the questions more better and finish off

comprehension and any work. I have not done so well in reading

because I don’t forces enough and don’t ignore the people around

me. To improve myself I need to work hard and don’t rush and finish

off my work properly.Next time I will improve myself to get better and

forces.



Writing:

This term for writing I have learnt that we can use

punctuation and simple sentences.This term I have

done well in writing because I have use lot of detail

in it. I haven’t done well in writing because I have done

a few mistakes. Next time I will improve myself and write

more.


Maths:

For maths I have learnt my base facts and timetables.

I have done well doing my strategies, (decades, tidy ten’s,

comparisons and practice sheet.)I haven’t done so well in my

knowledge.Next time I need to improve myself and force

on my knowledge.

Multimedia/ICT:


On multimedia I am doing my time lapse movie of a famous person.

I have done well on multimedia this term because I went carefully tracing

it.I haven’t done so well on Multimedia because I done some mistakes.

Next time I will improve and not make mistakes and do it carefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.