Pages

Thursday 21 June 2012

PEPA


Yesterday morning I woke up and got ready for school when I was ready I walked to school then I remember I had to go to dress rehearsal for PEPA tonight I couldn’t wait I was excited
so I went quickly as I could to get changed so we predicted then went back class when it was morning tea time so we had lunch then came back to the hall after lunch and got ready to performing in front of the school.



Then we got changed and went home and had dinner then came back at 5.00 o'clock and got     ready at 6.00 o'clock and performed at 7.00 o’clock then we performed for the parents then we got and put our warm clothes and went home and had saper. The best part Ilike was when the tamitik college boys were dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.