Pages

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Art Gallery




PES Gallery of Fine Arts


On an lovely day Miss Ouano told us that we were going to Art Gallery I was shocked beacause I never been there before. When I entered it I could see pitures all over the place, it was like colourful world. In the art gallery I saw room 15's pictures. The one that I saw that was cool in room 15's, her one was a flower and these bubbles around it. When I saw it was all ready sold. Then we went on top of the stage and I saw our pictures.  I saw this cool as one and it had fruit around it and it was cool. I looked the projector and I saw the of that picture and name was haw-aka because it had lot's of detail. The best part I liked was got to look everywhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.