Pages

Monday 16 July 2012

My Holiday Highlight



In my wonderful holiday I went to the festival in Glen Innes by the library. At the festival there was a free sausage size and hot drinks inside, Mai FM was even there as well they were playing music and there was free bread at the back of the car and prizes for anyone who gets the ball in the hoop. I got ball in and I got stickers and wax.


Then I went to go get a balloon from this girl, I got a butterfly then I went to my mum and showed her and it popped after I was playing with my sister. My mum told me there is face painting by the entry, so I went to go and get my face painted. I got a butterfly then it was time to have lunch so I went up and got a s
sausage and eat it, it was so yummy!

When I was finished I went inside and made things and painted, we could even have one pair of stickers. I went to Mai FM and got free bread, then I came back and sat with my mum and waited for my sisters to come so we could go home.

The best part that I loved was geting my face painted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.