Pages

Monday 21 October 2013

Immersion Assemberly/ First day of school


I'm A Farmer and I Grow It! from Team 4 Pes.

Above you will see a video that team 4 teachers did for Immersion assembly. It is a really really Hilarious and cool a video that they did. Hope you enjoy.


Story: Immersion assembly
On Monday the first day of school Pt.England had assembly  It was the best assembly because we get to see videos and thing that the teachers did. When we got to the hall we could see most of the teachers in costume. The first team to show us what they were learning about was team 1. It was about fox's. Next it was team 2 their one was really cool. Then it was team 3 it was....aammm I forgot about that one. After that It was team 4, that was really really funny, even better it was hilarious, its was about two people having a comp that could eat the most pancakes. They also gave out some pancakes to us in the crowed and I was one of them. The next team was team 4 their video was funny and hilarious, it was about farming the video is called I'm Farming and I grow it!

1 comment:

  1. Cool Emmy I really like whatever you did for your writing Soz I mean I like your Amersion Asemble BYE :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.