Pages

Monday 11 February 2013

Waitangi Day

Suddenly I woke up feeling excited because it was a day off school. But then someone came in and it was my mum. She told me and my sisters to hurry up and get ready because we were going somewhere.

After getting changed we had breakfast and put our shoes on and brushed our teeth. Then we sat down and watched a movie and I asked my mum where are we going and she said “The beach” we were all shocked when we heard! so we got some food for lunch and got a blanket to sit on and head off to the beach.



When we got there we set up the stuff and got lunch ready. After lunch we put our swimming togs on and some sun screen then we went for a swim. It was fun in the water but it was cold so I played in the sand. There were lots and lots of people there and the sun was shining so I went in the water again and picked some shells and find lots of beautiful shells.


Then I went  on the rock to look at it. But after a while we went home because it was getting dark and cold. At home I put on my pajamas and went to bed.

2 comments:

  1. That sounded like a great day Emmy. You have done a great job of using a variety of sentence beginnings in your story.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.