Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2012

My 2012 Learning Reflection



Date: Tuesday 18 December.                            
What subject do you feel you did the best in this year? Why?

The subject that I did the best in this year was writing because it was fun to write interesting stories.


What subject did you not do so well in? Why?

The subject that I didn’t do so well this year is reading because it was frustrating when there was a lot of noise


Did I manage my time wisely this year? How? e.g. finishing most tasks, working independently, getting work on the conferencing doc.

I managed my time wisely sometimes because I didn’t get frustrated by the people around me.


Did I get Golden Time this much this year? Why or Why not?

I got most of the time on Golden time this year because I finished most of my work in class.


What can I do differently next year? Why
Next year I will do something different because I have moved on.


Give yourself smiley faces out of 10 to show how well you did this year:

☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺/10  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.