Pages

Friday 7 December 2012

My Netbook Reflection 2012


Netbook Reflection 2012

When I had only had pencil and paper it was hurtful because when had to write for long and it would give you pins and needles. When my netbook arrived I was so excited but I would miss writing with pencil and paper.


The things that makes me frustrated on my netbook is the when it freezers and when the Wairehe doesn’t work.

The good things about having a netbook is that you get to on lots of websites. and you get to  reading, maths and writing.


I feel happy that my netbook is a learning tool because and you get to finish off your  reading, maths and writing.

My hopes are to do better in my work just like what my mum said.

2 comments:

  1. Great reflection Emmy. I often wonder what it was like for you when you first got your netbook. Was it hard learning how to do all your work online at the beginning of the year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss LavaKula,
      and yes it was hard when I first got my netbook at the beginning of the year.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.