Pages

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Sketching At Omaru creek


One sunny day Mrs somerville’s reading group went out to sketch Omaru creek. When we got there we sat down and started to sketch. It took a very long time that I was so hot I felt like having a long drink. But after a while we saw some people walking by to take a look at Omaru creek.

Then I went and sat by my friends lizara and Ofa on the kongcrete. Then I saw the other groups come and I started to sketch faster and I made a mistake so I asked for my friends rubber and she said yes then I said thank you and gave it back. 


But as soon as I gave it back we had to go and me, gloria were lost because we couldn’t find Mrs somerville so told Miss Garden and she told me that Mrs Somerville already left through the creek then said come with us because we’re going the same way.

So we went with her and her readying group through the creek all the way to Pt. England school beach and saw the end of Omaru creek and said good bye and went through the reserve all the way back to school and had morning tea.   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.