Pages

Friday 2 March 2012

Great things take time



Great things take time!  

I hope I get better at writing.  I want to be able to be a great writer just like  J.K Rowling. In order for me to be  a  fantastic writer I have to be organised, work hard and practise so that I can achieve my goals. It took J.K. Rowling more then five years to plan and edit her first book.  If I want to achieve my goals I have to work as had as J.K. Rowling.

J.K. Rowling sold  450 million copies. J.K. Rowling wrote very good story called Harry potter. Before she gave it away she checked  her mistake. It took a very long time for J.K Rowling  to write books.It was about around  five or more years for her to write books. The reason J.K Rowling took time is that she wanted it to be perfect so people read it and don’t say this person has done lots of mistakes. J.K Rowling is a great book writer.

If you want your writing to be perfect you will have to plan your writing , edit your writing check your writing , draft writing   and  you will even take time  to  practise too.

It’s important to take time because if you don’t and you have published it and people read it they will leave you a comment saying  "Hi a like you story but it has lots of mistakes I hope you try next time". That might happen to you.

The main message is to take time when you do things.



1 comment:

  1. HI Emmy,
    You have a great blog! I like that you have thought carefully about your writing and making it a goal to improve on it. Keep working hard Emmy. I hope to visit your wonderful blog again soon.

    Love from Miss Lavakula

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.