Pages

Friday 30 March 2012

At Camp





On Wednesday after doing kayaking the respecttroicks went roller blading. We all raced to the roller blades and put them on. When I was finished puting them on, I got up and held onto the chair. When I went to skate I fell over on my bottom. Some of my team crashed together,had bruises,went fast,went out of control and fell over like me.

After roller blading we went to the Tusitala room for a game called 'get lost'. It's like amazing race. Mr Marks made this game, it was the best game ever. Our group only got up to the part when we made humpty dumpty, then it was time to go back to the tusitala room.

When we were finnshed doing that we went to our tents and got our plate because we were  eating hot dogs. It was nice then we washed our plates and had ice cream in a cone. After eating we went to our tents and got ready for bed but first we wached a movie it was called gived hands by Ben Carson

When the movie was finished we went to bed but first we bushed our teeth and then  went to bed. It was noisey but fun. I woke up at the middle of the night then I fell asleep.The next morning we woke up and got changed and went to the hall with my partners. We were doing jump - jam so that it  could wake us up.
Then  we had breakfast. I had corn flakes and spagetti on toast with cut sausages.

On the last day we went to swimarama. It was the best camp ever! After swimarama, we went back to school and got our bags and sat at our groups. We did a quiz, and  then went home.

I hope I go camp again!






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.