Pages

Friday 9 March 2012

Blindfold Experience


Blindfold Experience :)

On a exciting day after morning tea, Room14 went to the hall for our Blindfold Experience.

In the hall Miss Ouano showed and taught us how to play. We all put our blindfolds on. When I put on my blindfold on it was so dark I didn’t have any eyes it was like the world of darkness.  My partner was D.J. The part  that was funny was the part when  D.J. nearly banged into Leseli with the camera in her hands on the stage it was so funny.

Some people were scared like me. I was to scared to jump off the stage, I thought that I was going to jump off and land on my face but lucky that my partner came with me. Also some people were taking pictures too.

Some people were laughing at the people that were blindfolded lots people were laughing. We got to have two turns as we were waiting for the next class to come.

The next class came and it was time to go but it was fun!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.