Pages

Thursday 24 July 2014

My Holiday

My Holiday

On Friday the 18th of July, my two aunt's Shalom and Agape, my sister, Antonia and me, went to the Manukau movies to watch the new Transformers, age of extinction. We got there in my grandfather's car, he didn't come because he doesn't like going movie.

The movie started at 4.20 so we just went around window shopping, window shopping is going looking through shops but not buying anything. My aunt's friend was here, and she had to buy some black earrings to match her black dress so we went to a few shops. Once it was 4.10 we went back to the movies to get our popcorn but we didn't just get popcorn, my sister and I got ice creams each and all of us got a coke.

After we left for cinema 4 but we had to wait because they were still cleaning it so we just took pictures in front of the 3D posters. Once we could go to cinema 4 we saw a little bar if you wanted food for the movie. When we got inside I saw the boy that I knew, he was my sister friend, friend. As I looked for my seat the movie started to begin but it wasn't it was just adds and trailers of other movies. I ate my whole ice cream though all the ads and trailers.

Once the movie started to begin I ate my popcorn one by one so it will last throughout the movie. When it got half way though I just finished my popcorn and my drink but I was still thirsty. Once the movie finished I hoping there would be another one coming. As I walked out with my family I saw another step up poster. I was so shocked, I so wanted to watch that when it comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.