Pages

Tuesday 4 March 2014

How I Get to School (Writing)


How I Get to School.


As I was tossing and turning I woke up 7.00 with this really bad dream and yawned really loud, “AHHHH”. I pulled the blanket off of me and quickly jumped out of bed. I slowly put on my school uniform and shoes.

After I was tying up my shoes I heard the toast pop up and ran to go get it, I buttered it with butter and jam then started to much it, “Yummy that was yummy” I said. Then I tip some rice bubbles into my bowl and poured some milk, I quickly grabbed my spoon and dumped it into my bowl and took it out. With a big ahh I put my spoon in my mouth and munched it all up.


When I was finished eating my breakfast I said P.U I need to go and brush my teeth. When I snatched my tooth bush out of the toothbrush holder I grabbed the toothpaste and squirted it on my toothbrush I then started to brush my teeth up, down and side to side, then I raised my mouth and spat it all out.


After brushing my teeth I packed my lunch box and went to school with my 3 sisters including me it was 4, Oh!!! wait a minute “I forgot my water bottle,” oh . . . .  never mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.