Pages

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Valerie Adams


Last week Valerie Adams came second for women's shot put. She was very disappointed, but I think that Valerie was very good and I'm glad that Valerie came second instead of third. At least Valerie got something because if Valerie got nothing I would have cried. 

Nadzeya beat Valerie Adams by 1 meter. When it was finished Valerie went home with her silver medal, she was driving home in her car, in Switzerland till she herd her phone ring. She pulled over and picked up her phone and it was Dave Currie, he said, "Valerie you the gold medal because Nadzeya cheated and took dugs to make her win".   

I was so happy when I heard about it, it was silver  medal that turned into gold. The best part I loved was when Valerie got her gold medal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.