Pages

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Running In Cross Country

At school we got ready for cross country. When the second bell rang we all went to go line up for cross country, we waited till the Mr. Burt came so we could go. He took us to the reserve then took the boys, but then Mrs. Jarman came and said “It’s the girl’s first not the boys". I was so shocked when I heard that.

We lined up and waited for Mr. Burt said “Go, we sprinted into the mudy field, then went onto the path I was coming third, but then Iron sprinted straight passed me and I stoped then I saw Lizara and Rebekah so I started to run but when it came to, two paths I was nervous so made up my mind and went down.

Lizara and Rebekah caught up to me and I told them to wait. Then we started to run but then I stoped and Lizara went passed me then rabecka went passed me. So I started to run to the finish line and I came sixth, I was really sad. 
The best part was that I did it any way so I should be proud of myself.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emmy your story is interesting. But next time you can do better then this. Well done Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emmy I like your cross country story,
    You musted had a lovely cross country that day.

    I like how you said that you were shocked when you heard that the girls are first.

    Next time you need to write more amazing words.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.