Pages

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Swimming



When room 14 went to the pools we were so ecstatic. First we got changed and had a quick shower then waited by the pool in our groups I was really nervous when I got in the pool.


We got to the pool and rushed to get changed. In my group my buddys are Me , Nikki , Lesieil and Ofa. First we did a warm up to warm are legs and arms, when we got to the other side we waited patiently for the other guys to come.


In my group we are leaning to do brain, goggle, cheek, back stroke, rocket arms and breaststroke and freestyle.

We did the last one before we left. We got out to and had other shower then we went and got changed in the changing room then lined up and got ready to go. I had a marvelous practice, but I will need to improve in swimming next time

I have marked paragraph 2 in my story. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.