Pages

Thursday 23 February 2012


My vision board goal’s
`
 1.Sport  I want to play netball.

2.School I want to stop talking on the mat.

3.Friends I want to be a better friend.

4.Maths I want to be brave and work hard at my maths.

5.healthy body I want to be fit and strong and eat more healthy food.

6.writing I want my hand writing to be better.

7.Reading I want to  get better at my reading.

8.Family I want to be a better person in my family.


Love :)                       Dad :)                            Mum :)

Ice-cream :)                 Lolly pop :)                    family :)

happy  :)                     sun :)                            LoL  :)  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emmey,

    What great picture you have. How did you make it? You do look fabulous in that picture. Do you like your own one?

    From Iron

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.