Pages

Thursday 9 February 2012

My hoilday

Hoilday highlight.

On a hot summer day my family and I went to the pools.What we did first was got ready to go then we had beakfast then we went to go cach the bus.We finally got to the pools in panmure .My family was very excited. We got change and put sun cream.Then I jumped into the pool it was cold but I still like it so I moved around and I got warm then I had some food. Then we went on the hydroslide lots of times it was fun.Then I went into the outside I swam and swam then it was time to go that was when I was sad but I had fun then we got change and went home.                                           
          





5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first blog post!
    Keep up the good work!

    Miss Ouano :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emmy I like your waves they are BIG!that is a big pool.


    FROM NIKKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emmy your big waves are so cool.I like your shiny blue for your waves. keep up the good work, and hope you have a good time at your new class room and congratulations on your 1 blog post.


    from your best friend Hannah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool holiday Emmy,
    I thought your waves were cool as. I think maybe next time you could add more detail about what you did in the pool. But other wise that is a really good story. Do you normally go to those pools or did you just go that day?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a great story Emmy and what a lovely picture you have
    drawn sounds like you had a great time could use a little bit of information

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.