Pages

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Sound and Instrument Exploration

Screenshot from 2014-05-14 10:19:01.png


IN the class we did another activity,, it was “Sound and instrument exploration”. The first thing I did was pick an instrument and it was the pipes. When I clicked the pipes, I had to find the pipe that played the same note, next I had to find the pipe that played the highest note, then the lowest.

After that I had to play each of the pipes then select the statement that was true, there was A: The widest pipe plays the lowest note, B: The thinnest pipe plays highest note, C: The pipes play all the same note, so I listened to the pipes and all of them sound the same so I pick C and I was right. Later that afternoon I finished the game and went out to lunch.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.