Pages

Tuesday 15 April 2014

How I made my empathy poster

How I made my empathy poster.

Our teacher Miss Paget had a activity for us to do in our glass room, we were making empathy poster’s to show what we learned about empathy. On our posters we had to unclued pastel, crayons, photos, letters or words and a border so after colouring my poster and making a border I wrote some words like Feel, Connect, Help others, Look and Caring.

Once I finished my words I started putting photos on like a pair of shoes, the pair of shoes show you to put yourself in their shoes so you care I also stuck some photos of someone caring for the other person, I saw friends family even pets.

Later that morning Miss Paget was pinning up the posters since I was finished I walked to where Miss Paget was standing and gently placed my poster underneath the rest of the posters then quickly went and sat down.

As I watched Miss Paget pin up the posters I look at the other posters she pined up and there was very cool and interesting ones, just then Miss Paget yelled out and said “Who’s this one” I froze with fight then looked at the poster it was mine I raised my hand slowly she looked at me and said everything fell of because you can stick clue on pastel its wax, I sorry but it can’t go up. I was very sad but I got over it, any ways my one wasn't the only one that didn't get pinned up.    




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.