Pages

Monday 5 August 2013

In The Holidays


On a wonderful day in the holidays, I was so happy because my family and I went out to get some warm clothes from the salvation army and the Op shop. I love to go out shopping and go to different places. Every day we always walk pass the number one shoe shop, Nosh and PAK’n’SAVE, to go to our Nana’s,school and shops. When we got there we started looking for some warm clothes. Our mum told us to get a T - shirt, a jumper and pants or jeans. I got this beautiful jumper it was soft and the colour of it was turquoise. My T - shirt is pink and it has a picture of a sheep saying baa baa. And my jeans are blue. Up the road was the Op shop we went and had a look. At the Op shop I got a blue long-sleeve-T-shirt with cherries on it. After that we went to McDonald to have lunch. The little kids got happy meals and the older kids got a big Mc deal. After we ate lunch we went back home.



































No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.