Pages

Monday 13 May 2013

Will.I.am's Message.


Introducing WillIAm.

On Thursday it was an exciting day because someone special and Famous came to our school to donate 100,000.00 to the Manaikalani Trust. His name is Will.I.am.  He came here to share his life with us and to also support our learning. Will.I.am has a charity called I am angel. He writes his own songs and he even has his own band called the black eyed peas. We performed two dance's for him, one of them is kapa haka and the other one is hip hop. When Will.I.am was talking he said  to choose the right friends, cause friends are the only thing that got Will.I.am famous. Thank you Will.I.am for giving Manaikalani Trust a gift of 100,000.00 to support our 
learning.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Emmy

    I like your story did you get to shake his hand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Tame I did not but I wanted to. :) :) :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Emmy
    I love your story,and it was so cool that will i am came to school,
    Thankyou Will I am.
    Keep the good work up

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.