Pages

Monday 15 October 2012

My Hoilday Highlight.


















In the holidays I went to my aunts house for three days after the three days I went home and my mum, brother and aunt went to “RED RAT” to buy new shoes and clothes, when they came back my aunt gave me my new shoes and they were Converses black Converses, I tried it on and it was a little big but I could still wear them because I could grow in them.


My mum came to me and said you can go to nanas so pack your bag. After a while I packed my bag and put it on the pram then I went to the trampoline and went to sleep but then my sister came and done the same I said to her can I play on your phone and she said yes and I made it up to level 10 on mugged, but then I had to do it again from level 1 so I gave it back to my sister then my aunt came and said do you want to go to the pools and I said yes.


So then I went and got my shots, singlet and towel and put it in her bag and I went and told my and she said yes and gave me some money and me and my aunt went to the pools. When we got there I gave the lady my money and she said you have $ 2.00 and 60 c not $ 2.00 and 70 c so we waited for mum to come but she was all the way at the back with the children. Then my aunt said to the lady do we still need that 10 c and she said no so we went in and got changed and hoped in the pool when we were there we met some friends and played with them after that we got changed and checked the time, my aunt said that we have been in here for 2 hours.


A texted message came up and it was from mum she said to hurry up and come to Pt. England Reserve because we are going now so we quickly went there and walk all the way to nana's house and stayed there for a while, after that my mum and the kids went home and me my sister and brother sayed because we were sleeping over. We watched some movies and went to sleep and in the morning we went to silver park to buy some school shoes for my sister Vaughn from the warehouse. We went to Mcdonalds to have lunch when we were finished we went home and watched tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.